Created as a template for a Childs class. This clock was created using Tim Holtz rabbit die and flower by prima and flowers by Dea.
Thanks for stopping by.
I had a really busy weekend, but still found time to play. Here is a card I created for the mixability challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I started by painting the cardstock with gesso, then I added a layer of Tim Holtz distress stains, then I stamped the background with Hero Arts Clock background stamp, then I added the Tim Holtz clock stamp, I was not happy with the background so I used the Tim Holtz clock stencil and inked the stencil with gathered twigs, still not happy so I added Inka gold and Inka Blue to highlight areas. I am finally happy with the outcome. Next I moved onto the clock, wings and heart. The clock is sprayed with Dylusions ink, I lapped up the overspray with the wings, once everything was dry I highlighted the wings with a Sharpie Paint white marker, then I painted with Tim Holtz rock candy crackle paint and let dry. While it was drying I punched out the heart in red cardstock, inked it with gathered twigs stain, then I embossed the imaged three times adding mica flakes to the embossing when it was hot, the arrow was left over from a project I did last valentines so I have no idea what I did to it to get it that tone but it worked so voila.
Thanks for stopping by.
Todays creation includes a Julie Nutting stamp, a Kaiser craft stamp, flowers by Prima and flowers by Dea. The ribbon along the bottom is actually CTMH material cut into strips and gathered, then I added ribbon from michaels ontop to cover the stitching.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you like what you see.
Created for a challenge on splitcoaststampers. The mix-ability challenge this week was to add static electricity which I did by adding the lightling. Todays card was created using: Tim Holtz distress inks, water colour paper, memento ink, dina wakely acrylic paints, sharpie white paint, silver lead pencil, copic markers, watercolour wax crayons, watercolour pencils. I had a wonderful time working with all these mediums.
Thanks for looking, feel free to leave a comment.
The weather has been horrible the past couple of days so I have locked myself in my craft room and have undertaken a mission. I am going to make clean and simple cards using up scraps from my scrap pile, I am also going to start using some of those items that I bought but have just not gotten around to using.
The following cards were created with Memory Box – Chloe die.
And these cards were made with a set of stamps I received from a class I took at CKC Manchester. The class was called Kick Start by Technique Tuesday. The stamp set is really cute and works great with clean and simple as the stamps are quite small as you will see in the card set I created.
As usual, my photography lacks lighting but you get the idea. Thanks for stopping by and stay safe.